God's Word is vital to every Christian's life. At FBC, we want to give our men every opportunity to grow as men, husbands, and father's by studying God's Word together.
We will resume our Men's Bible Study opportunities with the following:
Jesus' Favorite Stories: The Parables of our Lord
Mondays @ 7pm in the Chapel
Though the entire Bible is God-breathed, it’s especially exciting to run across the actual words of Jesus Christ our Lord. By studying His teachings, we get to know His heart – the things that mattered most to Him. In this series, Jesus Favorite Stories, The Parables of Our Lord, we’ll walk through 15 parables of Jesus, drawing out practical and challenging application to guide us, as believers, in our walks with Christ.
The schedule for the rest of this study is as follows:
- 10/31 - Parable of Workers in the Vineyard
- 11/21 - Parable of the Wedding Banquet
- 11/28 - Parable of the Shrewd Manager
- 12/5 - Parable of the Other Son
- 12/12 - Parable of the Pharisee and Tax Collector
- 12/19 - Cost of Following Jesus
- 1/2 - Parables of the Lost Sheep, Coin, and Son
- 1/9 - Parable of Two Foundations
- 1/16 - Parable of the Persistent Widow
- 1/23 - Parable of the Good Samaritan
If you have questions, please fill out the form below and someone will get back with you.